Read or Download A Collection of Mostly Old Books on the History of Battles, Campaigns, Sieges in Past Centuries, Military Technics, Arms, Fortifications, Uniforms, Etc. PDF
Best uniforms books
During this 3rd of 3 volumes analyzing the flags of the Napoleonic Wars [Men-at-Arms seventy seven, seventy eight & one hundred fifteen] Terence clever information shades, criteria and guidons of Anhalt, Kleve-Burg, Brunswick, Denmark, Finland, Hanover, Hesse, the Netherlands, Mecklenburg, Nassau, Portugal, Reuss, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland & Westphalia in a textual content containing a plethora of illustrations together with 8 complete web page color plates by means of Guido Rosignoli.
The armour and guns of Rome's legionaries and auxiliaries were the topic of severe examine and hypothesis, and masses has been released - yet nearly not anything at the real garments of Imperial squaddies. during this first a part of a rigorous learn of the literary, sculptural, pictorial and archaeological facts, a consultant author/artist examines the clues which permit us to try reconstructions of tunics, cloaks, sneakers and different goods worn through officials and males all around the empire, from the past due Republic to c.
In 1715 France had a substantial in a foreign country empire in the US, Africa and Asia, its colonies garrisoned via millions of normal officials and squaddies who belonged to the Navy's colonial institution or by way of the French East India Company's troops. although those troops aren't frequently lined in histories of the French forces, because the finish of the seventeenth century, they observed enormous motion opposed to the enemy out of the country.
- The British Army on Campaign (3): 1856-81 (Men-at-Arms, Volume 198)
- The Soviet Army (Men-at-Arms, Volume 29)
- Indian Infantry Regiments 1860-1914
- The Malayan Campaign 1948-60 (Men-at-Arms, Volume 132)
- The British Army of the Crimea (Men-at-Arms, Volume 40)
Additional info for A Collection of Mostly Old Books on the History of Battles, Campaigns, Sieges in Past Centuries, Military Technics, Arms, Fortifications, Uniforms, Etc.
Verm. met verscheyden Nassauschen oorlochsdaden. Leyden, 1619. W. map, 42 pI. and portr. in the text. foi. vellum. Considerably augmented edition. See Muller, Historieplaten p. 116. 344. , Chronycke van Hungarien, ofte warachtige beschrijvinghe van aIle de oorlogen ende veltslagen tusschen de Turck· ende Christen-Princen, 1300-1619. Vert. d. P. Neandrus. , J. E. Cloppenburch, 1619. W. map and portr. foi. calf. 345. , Studien aus dem Kriegsschauplatze des Russisch-Tiirkischen Krieges, 1877-1878.
Wahrend des grossen Krieges von den in Holland internierten Deutschen. 2 series. 2 vol. Av. ill. 4to. En livr. Tout ce qui a paru. Prices are in Dutch guilders SUPPLEMENT 439. ()lonard, De, Historia organic a de las armas de infanteria y caballeria Espailolas, 1474-1833. Madrid, 1851. 16 vols. W. , maps, pI. and ill. and 78 color. pI. of uniforms and coats of arms. 4to. Hfcloth. 440. Regulamento para os exercicios, manobras, e outras instrucyiies dos corpos de artilheria do exercito Portuguez. Lisboa, 1842.
362. Relaliam da victoria que tivera6 os Austriacos, contra os Prussianos na Lusacia, onde Ihe tomara6 a cidade de Hirschfel. Lisboa, 1757. 4to. Mart. Nijhoff, The Hague - Cat. No. 631 32 CAMPAlGNS, BATTLES, SIEGES 363. Relaliam da famosa vitoria, que alcancovem 20 de Agosto 1648. Lisboa, (1648). 4to. Victory at Lens by Louis II de Bourbon, prince de Conde on archduk~ Leopold. 364. - da grande victoria, que 0 exercito da Imperatriz Raynha de Hungria alcan~ou contra 0 exercito del Rey de Prussia, em Maxen, no Eleitorado de Saxonia, 20 e 21 Nov.